"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.
Bitch, please die? It’s an insult that you’re breathing the same air that I do.
Another parking ticket. Why would the same school have two different times for their two parking lots? And why would the sign that indicates the time be hidden behind the damn bush? And why are they calling this my 4th violation when it’s just the first time?
fuck American universities!
1. You can ask for your burrito to be wrapped with a cheese quesadilla instead of a normal flour tortilla at Chipotle.
2. If you lend someone $20 and you never see them again, it was worth the $20.
3. The better person you become, the better person you will attract.
4. The best marriage will start as a friendship. Marrying someone you consider a close friend reduces the divorce rate by 80%.
5. Respect people who find time in their schedule to see you. Love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
The strange people:
The weird/creepy people:
The people who dont care about anything:
The people who only care about how they look:
The cute people:
The stupid people:
The awkward people:
And then there’s me :
"I love that feeling. You know, the one you get when you take a deep breath and suddenly everything feels like it’s going to be okay. When you’re hopeless as can be, and life is going nowhere, there’s those moments we have every now and then where we just stop, and we get this feeling, that can’t be described, but you just.. you just feel like everything really is going to be okay. Like the world stopped spinning for a second, and everything was clear. I need more of those moments."
just died. all over again.
"Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us."